I’ve come across some great posts this week. Enjoy:
- The Mule has written two articles recently that I need to share. The first is about how certain products sexualise our children, and the second is a beautiful post about nursing our babies to sleep. Well worth a read!
- This open letter to Gina Ford by Baby Calm is brilliant.
- Analytical Armadillo wrote a very interesting post about Bounty Packs in the UK. This really got me thinking.
- PhD in Parenting has a great post about advertising. This is quite amusing in places.
- This post from Autonomous Education, responding to comments on being a home-educator is very funny and honest.
- This article about circumcision and intact care from the perspective of a male nurse is very enlightening.