I’ve done a lot of varied reading this week, and come across some really thought-provoking stuff. Here are my favourite posts from the dozens I’ve come across:
- This poem from Annarky’s Blog is as heart-wrenching as it is timely. I love it.
- Patti Tinholt, from Jazzy Mama, has started a new unschooling business/blog. She’s got some fantastic posts on her new site, but this is my favourite from the week, about kids and exercise.
- The Mule has a brilliant article about mothers and returning to work. Definitely worth a read.
- I recently discovered the blog Blue Milk, which is definitely worth a visit. This interview with Ina May Gaskin is a particularly good read.
- Love Parenting has a great post reminding parents to let their children play without interference.
- This article about the dangers of potty training too early definitely got me thinking.
- The Attached Family always has great articles, and this one about responding to lying positively doesn’t disappoint.
- This short post from Aha! Parenting is short but direct, explaining some of the reasons why children ‘act out’.